Lumbreco is a liquid organic fertilizer that has a high content of amino acids of vegetable origin, obtained by hydrolysis of plant meal.
Some of the most important amino acids contained in Lumbreco are:
- Aspartic acid, which is a reserve and transport form of nitrogen.
- Glutamic acid, which is involved in the synthesis of chlorophyll, regulates the process of opening and closing the stomata (regulates transpiration, participates in pollination).
- Glycine - enhances plant resistance and is involved in chlorophyll synthesis.
- Alanine - stimulates seed germination. Valine and leucine - enhance the dry and salt tolerance of plants, as well as participate in the pollination process.
- Arginine - stimulates the development of the root system and the synthesis of growth phytohormones.
The integrated American extraction technology retains the high content of fulvo and humino acids, as well as micro and macro elements and growth stimulators.
- Gibberellins - stimulate seed germination and increase leave size, harden the stem, reduce the interstitial distance, which reduces the percentage of lying
- Auxins - affect cell division, root development and growth.
Lumbreco contains biologically active substances - actinomycetes, gram positive bacteria that produce natural antibiotics, which increases plant resistance to disease. Through foliar spraying, Lumbreco guarantees the active absorption of the soil fertilizers from the basic fertilization. A rich source of nourishing substance and growth stimulator Increases the energy capacity of the leaf mass and photosynthesis. Strengthens the plant root system, accelerates the process ycorrhiza. Stimulates the beneficial soil microflora and serves as a soil improver. Increases the plant resistance to pathogens. Acts as an antifreeze, entering the cell membranes. Increases germination and friendly germination of seeds.